The Anunnaki Chronicles explore the Indus Valley Anunnaki Vimana Epics, one of the Principal Anunnaki Realms which together with Sumeria, Egypt and the neutral Spaceport Facility in the Sinai Pensinsula made up the 4 main Regions of Anunnaki settlement and activity.
As we have shown in previousentries, the Indus Valley was placed under control of the Anunnaki Goddess Ishtar or Innana. The Indus Valley region is also the home of Hinduism, one of mankind’s most Ancient Religions together with its founding Religious Texts containing ‘The Vimana Epics‘, fantastic tales of Gods fighting Wars with awesome machines and weapons, which are understood as records of Ancient Anunnaki activity in the Indus Valley.
THE INDUS VALLEY ANUNNAKI VIMANA EPICS
One of the most fascinating topics spawning from India’s past is the story of the Indus Valley Anunnaki Vimana epics of ancient flying machines known as ‘Vimanas’.
Sanskrit vimana (vi-māna) literally means “measuring out, traversing” or “having been measured out”. It can refer to:• The palace of an emperor or supreme monarch
• The adytum of a Rama temple, or of any other temple
• A temple or shrine of a particular form
• A god’s palace
• Pushpaka or Dandumonara; the flying palace of king Rāvana of Lanka.
• A chariot of the gods, any mythical self-moving aerial car (sometimes serving as a seat or throne, sometimes self-moving and carrying its occupant through the air; other descriptions make the Vimana more like a house or palace, and one kind is said to be seven stories high).
• Any chariot or vehicle (especially a bier)
• In some modern Indian languages like Hindi, vimāna or vimān means “aircraft”
Ancient Origins Of Indus Valley Anunnaki Vimana Epics
The Vedas are considered the earliest literary record of Indo-Aryan civilization, and the most sacred books of India and are one of the main sources of the Indus Valley Anunnaki Vimana Epics.
They are the original scriptures of Hindu teachings, and contain spiritual knowledge encompassing all aspects of life. Vedic literature is the highest religious authority for all sections of Hindus in particular and for mankind in general.
In Vedic literature, one finds the predecessors of the flying vimanas of the Sanskrit epics. Vimanas were the flying chariots employed by various gods.
The Ramayana is one of the two epic Hindu poems, the other being the Mahabharata. The Ramayana describes a love story between Rama, an ancient King, and Sita, who is captured by Ravan, the King of Ceylon. Rama lays siege to Ceylon and wins back Sita.
The Mahabharata is the other major Sanskrit epic of ancient India.
The Mahabharata is an important source of information on the development of Hinduism. It is regarded by Hindus as both a text about dharma (Hindu moral law) and a history (itihasa, literally “that’s what happened”).
A large quantity of the vimana described in the Indus Valley Anunnaki Vimana Epics are descriptions are in the context of wars between gods. Incredibly, there are detailed descriptions of advanced technologies beyond simple flying machines; spanning from cloaking devices to nuclear weaponry. Here are a few examples from the Vimana Epics:
- “When the Daityas were being slaughtered they again took to their vimana and, employing the Danava science, flew up into the sky . . . I (Arjuna) assaulted their vimana . . . Wounded by the flight of deadly-accurate iron missiles, the Asura vimana fell broken to the earth . . . Matali swiftly descended earthward, as in a steep dive, on our divinely effulgent car.”
- “Karna took up that fierce weapon, which resembled the tongue of the Destroyer or the Sister of Death. That terrible and effulgent dart, Naikartana, was hurled at the Rakshasa. Beholding that excellent and blazing weapon . . . the Rakshasa began to fly away in fear . . . Destroying that blazing illusion of Ghatotkacha and piercing right through his breast that resplendent dart soared aloft in the night . . . Ghatotkacha, then uttering diverse roars, fell, deprived of life by the dart of Sakra.”
- “The vimana had all necessary equipment. It could not be conquered by the gods or demons. And it radiated light and reverberated with a deep rumbling sound. Its beauty captivated the minds of all who beheld it. Visvakarma, the lord of its design and construction, had created it by the power of his austerities, and its outline, like that of the sun, could not be easily delineated.”
- “And he also gave [unto Arjuna] a car furnished with celestial weapons whose banner bore a large ape . . . And its splendour, like that of the Sun, was so great that no one could gaze at it. It was the very car riding upon which the lord Soma had vanquished the Danavas. Resplendent with beauty, it looked like an evening cloud reflecting the effulgence of the setting Sun.”
Vimanas and Ancient Wars
As referenced above, the ancient texts are replete with descriptions of battles and wars involving the use vimanas and the evidence for their existence in the Indus Valley Region continues to be explored and uncovered. For example, a curious sign of an ancient nuclear war in India is a giant crater near Bombay. The nearly circular 2,154-metre-diameter Lonar crater, located 400 kilometres northeast of Mumbai and aged at less than 50,000 years old, could be related to nuclear warfare of antiquity.
NAZI Germany & Vimanas
Nazi Germany was heavily interested and involved in re-engineering ancient Alien technology, including vimanas. In particular, they were interested in the Anti-Gravity properties of Vimana engines which propelled the Vimana by spinning Mercury at high speed creating a powerful Anti-Gravity effect.
A few Vimana based aircraft were actually built and tested by the NAZIs but they were not able to fully complete the program before the end of World War 2.
The Vimana epics confirm the pattern of Anunnaki settlement and activity detailed in the Sumerian record including the.
The presence of advanced technologies in the Ancient Indian epics and the perception of the protagonists as ‘Gods’ is consistent with the Sumerian record. In particular, it is symptomatic of the Anunnaki factional in-fighting for Power and Rank on Earth that eventually led to the.
For more info, we’ve provided a link to the full text of this article below together with an Ancient Astronaut Archive Documentary on the Vimana epics.
I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I hope you’ll like the new Website.
As always, when it comes to Ancient Astronauts and the Anunnaki Alien Civilization, we always recommend that you familiarise yourself with Zechariah Sitchin’s books and research which believe to be correct if you have not done so already.
Links & Credits